Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's like a Sickness

Okay, I get these obsessions about what to knit. Really all I want are easy to figure out projects so I can knit them and not have to do things like math, or swatching, or even finding a yarn that will work. A project I can knit while waiting at the dentist, or talking on the phone, or watching a movie, you get the idea.

So once I get the notion I want to knit something, it's like an itch, I can't let it go. So now, I've started the Tangled Yoke Cardigan. I have had this Rowanspun DK which I bought for my retro prep, I bought it on sale online, and was unsure about the color. Well, it's been sitting in my closet for a long time, and it looks a little better(hah) well, now that I've gone on Ravelry and saw that someone else is making their tangled yoke cardigan out of Rowanspun DK. I don't know if I love it though. I'm still not sure of the color and I'm not sure that that the pattern will show up well with this yarn. but i still continue to knit.



It's like a sickness.

I've all but abandoned that tank, I still can't bear to look at it.

I'm still knitting the BFF socks. One down, one to go!!



I really like the Neiman sweater in the new Knitty, and Roam. Although with Roam, I want to buy that sweater and wear it more than I want to knit it. It looks so comfy and in such a great yarn.

The 19th was my oldest monkey's birthday. 11. I can hardly believe it. It's amazing how fast these children grow. He's started middle school and seems to be hanging in there, with the big fishes, or should I say, big-ger fishes. I constantly want him to stay young and grow up at the same time. He has taught me a lot about life these past 11 years, I am so incredibly happy and grateful that we are together in this crazy journey called life.

No comments: