Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm back

So I'm back from my international travel.

There were birthday celebrations.....








A Lazy Day At the Pub.....






3 days in Spain...


at the airport



at our favorite tapas bar


La Pedrera




Witch chaser atop La Pedrera

Roof of Sagrada Familia




View of Barcelona from La Sagrada Familia









A beautiful Spanish Marketplace




A funky costume shop near our hotel...


.....and back to London



I also went to Stitches West and worked for A Verb For Keeping Warm. It was so much fun to see all the different knitterly types of people in one place. Not to mention the overwhelming amount of yarn, fiber and tools, and hanging out with, and getting to know new people. I only bought one thing, this skein of sock yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts


and Adrienne so kindly gifted me with this lovely skein



I better get crackin' on some socks.
Next time I'll post some knitting and spinning!

No comments: